This spicy pickle margarita is a real pickle-lovers dream made with leftover pickle juice and traditional margarita mix-ins.
Why You’ll Love this Spicy Pickle Margarita
We had the genius concept on the studio the opposite day to make one other pickle-based cocktail. In case you didn’t know, we’re big dill pickle followers and pickle juice is such a superb mix-in for cocktails.
This spicy pickle margarita is just made with traditional margarita components corresponding to lime juice, tequila, and triple sec, however we added dill pickle juice and jalapeños for a elaborate variation.
Right here’s what you want:
- Pickle juice – we want a dill pickle juice for this as butter pickles could be somewhat too candy.
- Tequila: we used our favourite tequila – Espolon Blanco.
- Triple sec: any sort of orange liquor works.
- Jalapeños: should you prefer it spicy, hold the seeds. In case you don’t like a ton of spice, ditch them.
- Lime juice: recent lime juice, please.
Get our Prime 10 5-Star Recipes!
Be part of our e mail record for brand spanking new recipes and BONUS: get our prime 10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ recipes e-book!
How spicy is that this margarita?
All of it relies on how spicy your jalapeños are. In case you don’t like issues too spicy, ensure that to take away all the seeds. In case you’re an enormous spice person- add the seeds into the shaker!
What sort of pickles are the perfect for pickle margaritas?
We want dill pickles for this recipe. We used Calussen Koshker Dill Pickles.
Can I make this N/A?
Completely! And, really, our secret is including somewhat vinegar to N/A drinks to provide them that very same zip you get from alcohol. So, omit the tequila and tiple sec and add about half of oz. of orange juice and also you’re good to go!
E mail Me this Recipe
Share your e mail, and we’ll ship it straight to your inbox. Plus, get pleasure from weekly doses of recipe inspiration as a bonus!
“*” signifies required fields
- 3 oz. high-quality tequila
- 3 oz. orange liquor
- 3 oz. dill pickle juice we used Claussen Kosher Dill Pickles
- ½ medium jalapeño thinly sliced*
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ teaspoon Lawry’s seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Lime wedges
- Optionally available- glowing water
Make your margarita: add the tequila, triple sec, pickle juice, jalapeños, and lime juice right into a cocktail shaker. Add a handful of ice and put the lid on. Shake the cocktail till blended
Make your fancy rim: Add the Lawrys seasoning and cayenne pepper to a plate and blend to mix. Rub a lime wedge across the prime of your cocktail glass glass. Then dip the highest of the glass within the spicy seasoning.
Serve: add a handful of ice into your cocktail glasses after which pour within the spicy margarita.
Garnish: serve with pickle slices, jalapeñoo slices, and lime wedges. Choice to prime your margarita off with some glowing water should you like somewhat fizz.
Suggestions & Notes
- Spice: should you don’t like issues so spicy, ensure that to take away the seeds in your jalapeños In case you love spice, add extra jalapeños and hold the seeds.
- Improve or lower the cayenne pepper to manage the spice on the surface
Energy: 248kcal Carbohydrates: 19g Protein: 0.2g Fats: 0.2g Fiber: 0.2g Sugar: 14g
Pictures: photographs taken on this put up are by Ashley McGlaughlin from The Edible Perspective.