– When you do not like aubergine, you could possibly use mushrooms or tofu as a substitute.
– Soba noodles are constituted of buckwheat which is of course gluten-free. However all the time verify the package deal in case you are illiberal as there are lots of manufacturers who combine wheat and buckwheat.
– The marinade would not have any acidic ingredient, which I truly choose within the recipe, however you could possibly addd a splash of rice vinegar or lemon juice if you need.
1. Reduce the aubergine in dices and add to a well-oiled pan on medium warmth, together with a pinch of salt. You need them to shrink in dimension and get colour on the edges, it takes round 6-Eight minutes. Toss and stir from time to time to stop them from sticking to the pan, and add extra oil if wanted.
2. In the meantime, stir collectively the marinade in a small bowl. It ca be slightly difficult to get the miso to dissolve, I typically use the bottom of a teaspoon to mash it up and the use a whisk to get it clean.
3. Prepare dinner the noodles in response to packet directions. When executed, rinse them in chilly water. That is necessary to get the starches off so that they don’t grow to be sticky and cloggy.
4. Reduce the broccoli into skinny stalks and coarsely chop the spring onion.
5. When the aubergine appears to be like executed, scooch them right into a bowl and add the broccoli, spring onions, half a garlic clove and half of the chili to the pan. Char both sides of the broccoli for only a minute or two.
6. Pour the aubergine again in and add half of the marinade. Stir round.
7. Add the noodles (we like a excessive filling-to-noodle-ratio so begin with 2/Three of the noodles and hold the remainder as backup so as to add in if wanted) and a handful spinach and take it off the warmth. Give it a toss and plate on two bowls. Prime with sesame seeds, coriander, the remainder of the chili and a drizzle of the remaining marinade.
8. Get pleasure from!