December 10, 2023 20 Feedback
Put the butter down! Time for peppermint sweet ornaments.
Is it a craft or is it meals? I am unsure precisely – however I like the idea.
Anybody who has some cookie cutters and peppermints (or different exhausting sweet) could make these. Consider these peppermint sweet canes like a DIY sweet cane.
Why make these?
- They’re low-cost.
- One ingredient and you’re finished.
- You received’t be tempted to eat 20.
What number of may you doable eat? Additionally, you’ve gotten a breath freshener able to go for after the espresso. Simply suck in your tree.
You may make these with different exhausting candies as properly if you wish to have another colours and shapes. I feel you possibly can make all kinds of enjoyable designs with completely different colours of candies.
To allow hanging these in your tree, stab the decoration with a skewer or a chopstick proper after you bake them (whereas they’re nonetheless delicate) to create a gap for a ribbon.
Do not miss this window as a result of you’ll need an influence drill to make a gap after they harden. Take a look at my video which can present you all the course of.
My youngsters beloved making these final 12 months as a result of they bought to play with sweet and you’ll create a bunch of various shapes. We didn’t attempt to preserve them for this 12 months due to a wee downside with ants.
These additionally make nice fast items for many who you need to make smile (and for many who are trying to keep away from the good cookie inflow). I don’t have any issues with cookies – it’s simply the quantity that we appear to inhale. I
Have you ever made peppermint sweet ornaments? How did it go?
Peppermint Sweet Ornaments
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Spray oven-safe, steel cookie cutters with non-stick cooking spray, then place on a cookie baking sheet. Fill every cookie cutter with peppermint candies. Break candies into items to fill in smaller areas.
- Bake in oven at 350 levels F for 3–9 minutes till candies soften into cookie cutter form.
- Take away from oven and let sweet harden. Stab with toothpick or skewer to create gap for hanging.Then stretch cookie cutter to take away sweet “ornamint”.
Factors values are calculated by Snack Lady and are offered for data solely. See all Snack Lady Recipes