Be a part of the Love & Lemons Cooking Membership Problem this month! It is easy to enter, and one fortunate winner will obtain a prize. Discover all the small print beneath.
Our Cooking Membership is a enjoyable solution to rejoice the Love & Lemons group of readers. The idea is tremendous easy—every month, I select a recipe. You make it, and you permit a touch upon the recipe’s weblog put up. On the finish of the month, I randomly choose one winner to obtain a prize.
I like the sense of group that comes from so many individuals cooking one recipe every month. We’re kicking off our February problem immediately with our banana bread recipe, and I hope you’ll be a part of within the enjoyable. Right here’s the way it works:
Be a part of the Love & Lemons Cooking Membership
- Every month, I select one seasonal recipe. Join our e mail checklist so that you’ll know as quickly as I share every month’s recipe.
- Make that recipe throughout the month.
- Go away a remark on the problem recipe’s weblog put up by the tip of the month. This time, the deadline is February 29!
- For a bonus entry, ship an image of what you made to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com.
- For an additional bonus entry, put up your picture on Instagram, tagging @loveandlemons and #loveandlemonscookingclub.
THIS IS A CHANGE from previous cooking membership challenges. A photograph entry is not required. This month, touch upon the recipe’s weblog put up to safe your spot within the drawing!
The Prize: A $200 Entire Meals Reward Card!
On the finish of the month, I’ll randomly choose a winner and share a few of your photographs. This time, we’re gifting away a $200 Entire Meals Reward Card.
The following time you’re on the grocery retailer, seize a bunch of bananas. They’ll must ripen for just a few days earlier than you make this recipe, however belief me—the wait will likely be price it!
This straightforward banana bread is tremendous moist, frivolously candy, and filled with spiced banana taste. It’s the proper deal with for a cold February day, particularly with a scorching cup of espresso or tea alongside it. I like so as to add walnuts to my loaf for crunch, however you could possibly swap in pecans, raisins, or chocolate chips. Be happy to make it your individual!
All three are scrumptious!
Final Month’s Recipe
Final month’s recipe was my lentil soup. Full of hearty lentils and contemporary veggies, it’s precisely what I need to eat on a chilly day. So a lot of you commented that you simply really feel the identical. Cheers to staying heat this winter!
Listed here are a few of your photos:
…and congrats to our winner Emily!
Enter the February Cooking Membership Problem by…
- Making my banana bread recipe someday in February.
- Leaving a touch upon the banana bread weblog put up by February 29.
- Sending an image of the bread to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com for a bonus entry.
- And for one more bonus entry, posting your picture on Instagram, tagging @loveandlemons and #loveandlemonscookingclub.