These chocolate flourless peanut butter cookies are made sans flour, gluten, refined sugar, and butter! They’re ooey gooey and style like a cross between a peanut butter cookie and a brownie!
These chocolate flourless peanut butter cookies actually do style like a cross between a peanut butter cookie and a brownie. They’re grain-free and made with coconut flour, coconut sugar, all-natural peanut butter, and DARK cocoa powder.
Lin and I made 6 flipping batches of this wholesome dessert recipe to verify they might be PERFECT for you. Additionally- we love cookies, and any excuse to make extra cookies is an effective excuse.
What You Want for our Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- All-Pure Peanut Butter: Brings that actual peanutty kick and makes the cookies good and chewy. It’s just like the glue holding all the pieces collectively. You should utilize creamy peanut butter or chunky peanut butter. We’ve additionally made these with cashew butter, and so they’re AMAZING.
- Coconut Palm Sugar: This pure sweetener provides a candy, caramel-like vibe to the cookies. You might additionally use mild brown sugar for those who like.
- Darkish Cocoa Powder: Offers a critical chocolate enhance. It has a wealthy, deep cocoa taste that makes these cookies a chocolate lover’s dream. You might use common unsweetened cocoa powder as an alternative of darkish for those who like.
- Chocolate Chips: We love utilizing darkish chocolate chips for this recipe, however semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips would additionally work
Love desserts? Us too! Subscribe to our emails and get all of our greatest desserts straight to your inbox.
- Nut butter: we’ve made these cookies utilizing almond butter and cashew butter and so they’re each scrumptious.
- Sugar: be at liberty to make use of mild brown sugar as an alternative.
- Cocoa powder: we used a darkish cocoa powder for this recipe, however common works too.
#1 tip for flourless cookies!
Our no 1 tip for flourless cookies is to LET THEM COOL!
As a result of there isn’t a flour in these cookies, it’s necessary to present them time to agency up earlier than serving. In case you don’t they are going to probably crumble!
Retailer leftover cookies in an hermetic container on the counter for 3-5 days. It’s also possible to freeze in a sealed container for as much as four months.
- 1 cup drippy, all-natural peanut butter
- 2 giant eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- sea salt
Preheat the oven to 350ºF and spray a baking sheet with coconut oil cooking spray. Put aside
Place the moist substances into a big bowl and blend till mixed. Then, add dry substances and blend once more till you’ve got fashioned a cookie dough.
Use a 1.5-tablespoon cookie scooper to scoop out dough. Then roll the dough between your palms and barely flatten (the cookies is not going to broaden a lot). Place on cookie sheet after which prime with chocolate chips and sea salt.
Bake at 350º for 10 minutes. Let cool for not less than 30 minutes in order that the cookies can agency up. They’re flourless, in spite of everything!
Ideas & Notes
- We examined this recipe 6 instances to verify it was chewy but completely chocolatey and peanut buttery.
- These actually do style like a cross between a peanut butter cookie and a brownie. They’re grain-free, made with coconut flour, coconut sugar, all pure peanut butter, and DARK cocoa powder.
- You should utilize mild brown sugar instead of coconut sugar and cashew butter as an alternative of peanut butter.
- Prime with flaky sea salt to deliver out the chocolate taste.
Energy: 225kcal Protein: 6g Fats: 14g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 11g