Hungry? Drained? Craving one thing scrumptious and simple? These 20-Minute Peanut Noodles are right here to save lots of dinner. It’s a straightforward meal that doesn’t sacrifice style. The flavorful peanut sauce combines easy substances like creamy peanut butter, soy sauce, sriracha, and honey. It’s ridiculously straightforward to make and will probably be your new go-to on a busy or cozy day.
These 20-minute spicy peanut noodles have been a lifesaver for me on this busy time of life transitioning again to work after maternity go away. They’re fast to make and require minimal effort, however the finish result’s a mouth-watering dish which you can get pleasure from wherever — whether or not it’s in entrance of your TV or at your workplace desk. You’ll be able to get pleasure from this noodle recipe scorching or chilly, making them good for any sort of seasonal craving 😀
What’s In 20-Minute Peanut Noodles
Word: these are the featured substances within the recipe. For all substances and their measurements, try the recipe card under!
- Spaghetti pasta: no want for fancy egg noodles, rice noodles, or soba noodles. Good previous spaghetti pasta works completely wonderful for this dish. It’s available in most households and is fast to prepare dinner.
- All-natural peanut butter: I desire all-natural peanut butter for this recipe as a result of it doesn’t comprise any added sugars or oils. It offers the dish a wealthy, nutty taste with out being too candy.
- Soy sauce: soy sauce provides a deep umami taste to the dish. You should utilize both mild or darkish soy sauce, relying in your choice.
- Sriracha: this standard scorching sauce supplies a spicy kick that completely balances out the sweetness of the peanut butter and honey.
- Recent ginger: ginger offers the dish a heat, spicy taste that takes the flavour profile to the subsequent degree.
- Honey: a contact of honey provides a delicate sweetness to the dish that enhances the opposite flavors completely.
Get our Prime 10 5-Star Recipes!
Be part of our electronic mail listing for brand spanking new recipes and BONUS: get our prime 10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ recipes e-book!
Variations and Substitutions
Spaghetti: Any kind of lengthy pasta can be utilized for this recipe. Ramen noodles are a detailed second for us.
Sriracha: If you happen to don’t have sriracha, garlic chili sauce, gochujang, or chili crisp would style incredible! Simply remember that the spice degree will range relying on which one you utilize.
Rice vinegar: Swap the rice vinegar for white vinegar, white wine vinegar, or apple cider vinegar if it’s good to! All of them have an identical acidity degree and can work nicely within the recipe.
Get saucy: For a saucier dish, you may simply double up the sauce substances if you happen to desire.
Prime Suggestions for 20-Minute Peanut Noodles
You may wish to save extra pasta water than the recipe requires: We did this as a result of generally, when the pasta sits and soaks up the sauce for a bit, it could flip thick. Just a little further water added to the noodles will cream the pasta again up.
Toss in some veggies: You’ll be able to add any greens of your option to the dish for further taste and diet. Some options embrace broccoli, bell peppers, carrots, mushrooms, and snap peas. Merely stir-fry them earlier than including them to the noodles.
Retailer toppings and noodles individually: When storing leftovers, hold the toppings and noodles separate. This may stop the toppings from getting soggy and hold the noodles recent.
E mail Me this Recipe
Share your electronic mail, and we’ll ship it straight to your inbox. Plus, get pleasure from weekly doses of recipe inspiration as a bonus!
“*” signifies required fields
Storage + Freezer Instructions
Retailer any leftover peanut butter noodles in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 5 days.
To freeze, enable the recent noodles to chill earlier than transferring to a freezer-safe Ziploc bag. Retailer within the freezer for as much as Three months.
What to Serve with 20-Minute Peanut Noodles
These spicy Thai noodles will probably be satiating sufficient on their very own. However let’s face it, generally we be feelin’ hungry-hungry, and I’m completely right here for it. In that case, including some further protein is at all times a terrific thought.
As an example, Juicy Grilled Rooster or Sautéed Shrimp are each nice combined within the noodles or served on the facet. You would additionally toss in some Crispy Pan Fried Tofu or these Air Fryer Exhausting Boiled Eggs for a tasty vegetarian possibility!
20-Minute Peanut Noodles Recipe
These 20-minute peanut noodles mix all of your pantry staples to create a scrumptious dish that’s straightforward to throw collectively, irrespective of the circumstance. It is creamy, crunchy, spicy, and candy — the final word taste combo!
Prepare dinner:20 minutes
- 3 tablespoons salted peanuts chopped
- ¼ cup recent cilantro chopped
- 4 inexperienced onions sliced
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Recent squeeze of lime juice
Deliver a big pot of salted water to a boil. Prepare dinner the pasta for 7-9 minutes or till they’re cooked to al dente. Put aside 1 cup of pasta water earlier than straining the pasta. As soon as strained, set the pasta apart.
In the identical pot, add the peanut butter, soy sauce, garlic, sriracha, sesame oil, rice vinegar, ginger, honey, and ½ cup pasta water and whisk the substances collectively.
Warmth over low warmth till the sauce has thickened.
Take away from the warmth and toss the pasta with the sauce. If the sauce is simply too thick, add 1 tablespoon extra of pasta water to the pot and stir till easy.
Prime with all the toppings and luxuriate in instantly.
Suggestions & Notes
- Any kind of lengthy pasta can be utilized for this recipe.
- If you happen to don’t have sriracha, you need to use garlic chili sauce, gochujang, or chili crisp. The spice degree will range relying on which one you utilize.
- If you happen to don’t have rice vinegar, you need to use white vinegar, white wine vinegar, or apple cider vinegar.
- We take away extra pasta water than the recipe requires, simply in case we want extra to cream the pasta.
- If you need a saucier dish, you may double the sauce.
Energy: 451kcal Carbohydrates: 55g Protein: 16g Fats: 20g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 9g
Pictures: images taken on this submit are by Ashley McGlaughlin from The Edible Perspective.